Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Perspective

I received a new assignment at work this week. I was not thrilled. I was extremely disappointed. I started to feel overwhelm because I had less than a week to prepare for the transition into the new assignment. Just when the tears started to roll down my face a co-worker offered me words of encouragement. The same person grabbed my hands and started praying. I was grateful but I was still feeling heavy. I decided to call my aunt to share how I was feeling. I was hoping she had advice because she is a retired principal. Her positive energy flowed from Louisiana to Texas through the cell phone. I changed my perspective after that conversation. I started to see my assignment in a new light with new eyes. I was going to lunch and another co-worker said, "You can do it."

Change your perspective. Look at your circumstances with new eyes. I am not sure when I started to feel light. The heaviness is gone. I am looking forward to the future. I encourage my self with God's word.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment