Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Next Chapter

I recently took a huge step of faith in my career. Have you ever made a decision that caused you to lose your breath? It is very scary to move into a new chapter in life. Many of us will stay on the same page forever when we know God is calling us to move into the next chapter. I want to inspire you to turn the page. Move on and do not let anyone or anything hold you back.

I realize we are taught to have a plan B but some times you will not have a plan B and it is okay. Faith without works is dead according to the scriptures. Rebuke fear and embrace faith. I do not believe that it is God's will for us to go to work stressed out. It you feel extremely overwhelmed then perhaps you are ready for the next chapter.

Pray and ask God for directions. He will order your footsteps and push you into your purpose and divine destiny. Trust him and never doubt. Keep in mind that God knows the ending from the beginning. I invite you to post comments and share.

Romans 8:28 (NIV)

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment